graphix

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

2nd Anniversary

11th October 2004, I first joined Lionbridge Technologies as a Writer.

Today, 11th October 2006, I forgot I completed 2 years here. Thanks to Nicholas for reminding me. After 2 long and wonderful years, I am still enjoying my tenure here. It was here that I met some of the most wonderful people, people whom I will remember for years to come. I have made some real good friends here, cherished times with old friends. It has been amazing.

I hope to continue and enjoy my association with Lionbridge for a long time. :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i will wish you all the best tarun.
i hope you have all the fun and good friends. you are a great guy and you deserve all the good things in life.
love ya.

9:33 PM

 
Blogger Tarun said...

pArtY, pArtY, pArtY!!!!!!!!! ;)

1:37 AM

 
Blogger Cedric Dias said...

Thats a good way of updating your company that u completed 2 years.

1:48 AM

 
Blogger David Antony said...

so did i complete two years!!!
hehehe
i remember we joined L10 on d same day..... and it was a wonderful start to our careers!!!!

2:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home