graphix

Sunday, August 20, 2006

First week in the US

Its been a week now since I got to the US.. Well, almost.. Its been pretty hectic.. Got here Monday night and got to work early Tuesday morning beating the so called jet-lag.. Nah, jet-lag does not affect me, I could have slept through Tuesday anyways.. :)

Work, work, and only work kept me busy the entire week… I did not go out anywhere the entire week.. ate the packets of Curry noodles I brought from back home.. Watched a couple of movies though.. “The Ron Clark story” staring Matt Perry is a wonderful movie. Atleast I like it. It’s the true life story of a famous story of an American teacher named Ron Clark. It’s a must watch if you like soft drama..

Mini arrived here last night.. Some company at last. :)

Planning to go out this week onwards, see the place, enjoy my second leg of the US.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

is elizabeth hurley in this ron clark story?

5:52 PM

 
Blogger Cedric Dias said...

hey man enjoy the time out there.

4:18 AM

 
Blogger Tarun said...

Nah.. its not Elizabeth Hurley.. Actually i have no idea of the name of the leading lady in the movie.. :(

7:37 PM

 
Blogger ThisIsMe said...

hey make d most of it ..... n am waiting 2 c ur pics u promised with d bevy of american beauties to make Denz jealous ....eheheeheh!

1:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home