graphix

Friday, April 21, 2006

Nothing special.. just felt like writing

Nothing much to write about today. Thanks to the BEST strike today, I got home early. I took my vehicle to work today. The traffic in the morning was tiring. Somehow, I feel the Mumbai traffic is sadly increasing by the day. I love driving but the traffic here does not let me enjoy my drive. But, the only advantage of staying in Mira Road is that the Ahmedabad highway is near by. That’s one highway you would love to drive on. I love driving there. Last weekend, Denzil and I drove up the road there and went to a small temple amidst the forest on the sides of the road.

Another lull week went by. Not much work in office. Today was the only day, I actually did some kinda work. I organized a “Fun-day Friday” contest for my team. We had a serial story writing contest. It went off pretty well.. Everybody looked to be having fun.

Was listening to the music band Jal perform on channel V today. They were pretty impressive. Especially Shazi, the bass guitarist. Like the music he creates. Jal can create some wonderful music. Not quite impressed by their vocalist, Farhaan, though. All in all they are a good band. Mahesh Bhatt is doing a good job by actually bringing in musicians from neighboring countries to play in India. First, Jal and now this song from Gangster “Bheegi Bheegi”. Heard the song is by a Bangladeshi band. Pretty cool song. I guess Emraan Hashmi is in the industry because of the music in his moves, else I doubt he would have lasted this long.

Another weekend ahead.. lets see whats in store.

4 Comments:

Blogger ThisIsMe said...

so hw was ur weekend

9:16 PM

 
Blogger DenziL said...

You cribbing about the traffic???? I was the worst victim... The day the BEST employees were on strike... I had to come walking all the way from Borivli station to the Royal College... No rickshaws... No private buses... Just the Bus No. Gyarah....

But, I enjoyed walking... Thanks to the new "Keep Walking" attitude i have developed...

and Yes... Mahesh Bhatt sure is doing a great job by bringing in new singers from across the border... Esp this new guy James from Bangladesh who has sung "Bheegi Bheegi"...

Whether his films click at the Box Office or not... the songs he features in sure are SUPER DUPER HIT...

10:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

James was just great on that song.........

4:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site Discount bextra online Tadalafil and pulmonary hypertension Tires sams wholesale club Botulinum bacillus Sample patent application http://www.chevrolet-window.info Fm 21 20 physical fitness training Matrox dvd player Texas divorce requirement 2000 chrysler cirrus problems camping cambrils Alsons faucets Propecia testimonios Dairy and acne north american moving company down blouse How can i find cell phone numbers cum face Blackberry blasters

7:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home