graphix

Monday, December 19, 2005

I Miss Home.

  1. I miss my parents and sister. No matter how much I used to argue with them back home, I must admit I miss them now. I enjoyed the love-filled arguments we used to have almost every hour I was at home. I missed the way I used to shout and try to stay out of home many times. :-)
  2. I miss my friends. I miss all the time we used to spend together. I miss the Bandra meet almost every Sunday. I miss getting back home late on Sundays from Bandra.
  3. I miss my Dad shouting to wake me up every morning. I miss my sister getting up because of the loud shouts from Dad. I miss her hitting me to wake me up and then she going back to sleep again.
  4. I miss my car. I miss riding my car on these beautiful roads. I miss using my car for every small odd job. Here, I got to walk to get to the supermarket. I hate this.
  5. I miss the Indian gals. :-) There are many gals here, but none as good as what we have in India. Indian gals are the best.
  6. I miss the long bus drive to office every morning. I miss pulling Pratichi's leg every morning in the bus wih Denzil. I know, even when I get back, I will have to pull her leg all alone. Denzil will not be there any more. Am very happy for Denzil. He's got his dream job, finally.
  7. I miss my weekends back in India. I miss getting up late. I miss having breakfast at 11am on weekends. Here, I need to get up by 8:30am. The hotel stops serving breakfast at 9:30am even on weekends.
  8. I miss Bollywood. I miss going out to movies with friends and family. I wanted to watch many movies back home. I wanted to watch "Home Delivery", "Ek Ajnabee", "Bluffmaster", "Kalyug", "Neal 'n' Nikki", and the list can go on and on... Dare any of you guys watch a movie without me. And if you already have, please don't tell me that it was a good movie.
  9. I miss the great indian soaps. I used to crib a lot when my folks used to watch it all night without fail. But I guess I have got used to it. I miss Indian television. American Channels are not that interesting.
  10. I miss cricket. I miss playing my favourite sport. I miss playing cricket almost every weekend morning.

I can surely write more. I will write more as and when I miss something.

11 Comments:

Blogger David Antony said...

And Pappu!, all of us here.........we do MISS you!!!........dekh now, i need a bag of chocolates from you!

10:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope u now kno the importance of all the small things u do at home and with friends............hav a great time there and miss all of us.....

11:10 PM

 
Blogger DenziL said...

If I start with my list of "I MISS..." I will go on and on on and on on and on on and on on and on on and on on and on like Amaron... Ting tong!

Sorry for that... Advertising ka bhoot chhad gaya....

Yup... Even I miss those long morning drive in the bus to the office... It used to be fun... I miss your head banging to some of the Bappi da's zhintak music...Make the Amrikans listen to his music... I am sure thay will start loving it....

(This is a coded language which only the Animal Kingdom understands)
I also miss the radar sigals..I used to get from you...

And regarding : "I miss Indian gals..." let us know how many Spanish gals you encountered???

:D

1:54 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

arey forget spanish ... yesterday this doodie sorry dude was chattin in german with me....

"BHAIYA MAIN GERMAN BOOL RAHA HU"

yeah aur thakkur apna desh ka naam kharaab kaar raha hain.... wah jaakaar kuch nahi ukhada..

7:24 AM

 
Blogger Tarun said...

Hey Guys.. Don't get ideas...

The female who taught me german is somebody you all know.. She was with us in college.. She taught me the very little of german that I know..

Hey.. When are you gonna teach me more german??? :-)

10:33 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

may know whose this "HEY"
i would also like to learn GERMAN...
all i know is "DU.. DU HAST.. DU HAST MESH... RAMSTEIN DU HAST" i dont know whats the name of song whose the singer or whats the lyrics ....all i know is
"DU.. DU HAST.. DU HAST MESH... RAMSTEIN DU HAST"

ha ha .. german is so beutiful.. german is so wonderful.. ingliss kabhi aya nahi hope to work on german...

something about germany... the company where i used to work, the feild engineer used to travel about 200km in
1- 1n1/2 hr.... imagine the speed at which he travelled ... vrrrroooooooommmmmmmm...........

i love germany... i love german...
jai hind jai maharashtra :-)

some news for all my animal friends i am plannin to learn a foriegn language after gate.. maybe french, polish, spannish or italian.. plannin to go europe for higher education if not in IIT.........

9:22 PM

 
Blogger Tarun said...

arre.. the "hey" is Thabi.. My German teacher... :-)

11:33 PM

 
Blogger DenziL said...

There he goes again.... Atul has already started changing his plans... Be focussed man.... Stick to IIT...

Are you plannong to follow my and Anna's footsteps... "Always confused in life"

10:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

arey denzo mazzak kaar raha tha...
ha ha ha ...

12:55 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful roads?? WHAT!!!!!!??????...:| ABE CHANYA HO GAYA HAI KYA? :p ... for everything else.. wot can i say..>:D< cheers mate, you got the oppurtunity to live a life most of us might never see... make the best of it :) ... and first and foremost... JONDHALE KA NAAM ROSHAN KARNA!!!!... go GHEUN TAK all those firang items..;);)

4:51 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

herr tarun,
u seem to be having a gr8 time out there...roaming in tangerine fields ..watching idyllic sunsets..enjoy the moment..u r gonna feel sad in a few months time when u have to return.
ciao
tabs

7:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home