graphix

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Arnica tagged me!!!!

Four jobs I've had
  1. Mearsk Sealand - was a data processing officer there for 3 months.
  2. Lionbridge Technologies - joined as a writer in the Netg dept.
  3. Don't see myself changing another job in the near future.. atleast not for a year now.

Four movies I can watch over and over

  1. Remember the titans
  2. Saving private Ryan
  3. Jerry Mcguire
  4. Maine pyar kiya.. ( I dunno why.. I like watching this movie)

Four places I have lived

  1. Bandra.. I was very young then.. not even a year..
  2. Chennai.. for 13 long years..
  3. Mira road.. Am here since 1996
  4. Dombivli.. stayed here during my 4 yrs of engg college with Denzil and Amit.

Four television shows I love to watch

  1. Not much of a TV person
  2. Try to watch "That 70's show" whenever I can.
  3. Love watching sports channels.

Four places I have been on vacation

  1. Pondicherry.. when I was quite young
  2. Kodaikannal... quite some time ago..
  3. Goa.. need I say anything..
  4. many places near Bombay over weekends..

Four of my favourite dishes

  1. Love chinese food
  2. Love pani puri
  3. any kinda Indian food.. fed up of having pizzas and burgers..
  4. Chole..

Four websites I visit daily

  1. google
  2. blogs of friends
  3. gmail
  4. nothing else.... I think google takes me to most of the sites I surf to..

Four places I would rather be right now

  1. Its 12 in the night now.. I rather be in bed dreaming of some beautiful gal in an equally beautiful car in some exotic location.
  2. In India, with my friends... or better still, here with all my friends...
  3. Driving up to some country side village..
  4. Lionbridge (mumbai).. I have friends having lunch there as I am writing this... Its 1:30 there..

Four bloggers I am tagging

  1. This is wrong.. This is cheating... Everybody has already been tagged... nobody left for me to tag... :(

3 Comments:

Blogger ThisIsMe said...

jobs - wel by my standards - u have already wrked at Lionbridge for a term tat equals 4 terms of mine at 4 different jobs .... eheheheh!!

movies - all ur movies r boyish types! hmmmm ... maine pyaar kiya ... no comments! eheheheheh!

tv - havn't seen sports in a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time! but luved it each time i used 2 c - watever sport be it!!

fud ... hmm cool!

places - i'd have luved 2 b at home rite now n sleep than sleepily stare at my office PC ... forcing myself 2 finish my sleepy wrk!

bloggers tagged .... ehehehe... sorry ... i just 4got i shud hav left a few bloggers 4 others 2 tag!

1:17 AM

 
Blogger DenziL said...

GOA .... its the place to be.... I agree with u... Sirf naam hi khafi hai...

And didnt u like Sarkar??? Remember we wanted to be like him.....

Anyways...I thought that the list of food will be so long that i will have to scroll and scroll.... par yeh kya???? Only 4 items... Bahut nine saafi hai...

and Pani Puri... Wah kya taste hai yaar,... Thanda Thanda..remember that Dayawan Pani Puri wala.. I dont recollect the name.. but i remember the taste....

Chal.. i gotta go and eat that Pani Puri... Mast hai yaar

5:09 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tarun we will be sending you a parcel of Pani puris, dahi puris, shew puri, ragda puri and chicken tandoor, chicken moghlai,
tangdi kabab
chicken CHINGARI
chicken kolhapuri
murgh masala
murgh shahi kurma
shani paneer tikka masala
paneer handi
palak paneer
malai kofta....
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
ka pictures.... do not forget how they look... ya i know bye now you must have lost taste to all the junk food you get there paar kya kare hota hain chalta hain dunia hain...

koi bat nahin when you come here we will have a party...
non stops day and night

well you should have the party in Goa, you know ity how its there...
well you missed all the treat and MAAST jaikedaar masaledaar.. khusbu daar indian dishes but now worries you will get to eat it very soon...

chall enjoy....

3:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home