graphix

Friday, April 07, 2006

Frustrated

Am really frustrated with life... Job getting to me.. no work at the moment.. got to spend 9 hrs in office doing nothing.. its killing me.. don't wanna be at home.. don't wanna be in office.. don't wanna be in Goa.. I don't even know why I am writing this.. just wanna throw out my thoughts somewhere...

I wanna buy a bike.. get out on a friday night.. with just abt 100 bucks in my wallet... ride upto a lonely place.. maybe a beach, or a hill.. somewhere away from the city.. wanna sit there the whole night staring at the stars.. nothing on my mind.. just me, and me.. no one else.. will carry my iPod with me just on case..

Dunno what I would do on Saturday.. won't come home.. just ride on.. spend Saturday night again in a similar way.. Come back only on Sunday night..

I don't wanna spend the weekend at home.. wanna spend one weekend only for myself.. I don't wanna have my friends also with me.. Dunno why I would wanna do this.. but wanna do this once.. Fed up with people trying to interfere with my life.. people telling me what to do and what not to..

Wish I had a bike.. and the guts to walk out of my house just like that.. without informing anybody of my where abouts... Am not asking for much.. just some time for myself.. :(

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I understand......
It happens....

kabhi kabhi hota hain....

11:23 AM

 
Blogger DenziL said...

Ja Sanyaas Le Le... Moh Maya Tyag De... Teri Mano Kaamna Poori Ho Jaye... Thathastu...

3:13 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hota hai pyar mein bahut kuch kuch kuch hoya hai.....

11:28 AM

 
Blogger Tarun said...

Pyar hone ki zaroorat nahi hai.. Just try spending 2 weeks in Lionbridge without any work.. You will be in a similar position...

And please.. why do people log in anonymous comments.. Please put in your name before leaving your comments.. else buzz off..

9:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting ... i guess i am also going through the same stage in my life these days finishing an hour's job in eight hours...of work-time

5:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home