graphix

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Missing Shwets

Its the first day in office since Shwets left. We are all missing her. I now realise, what she really meant to me. Few of the things I miss are:

  1. A beautiful, charming, smile did not greet me "Good Morning" today.
  2. Nobody to offer breakfast. (though shwets did it only when the food was not good enough)
  3. Nobody reminded me to come on IP. (though I rarely forget)

  4. Nobody will respond to my IPs saying "Kya hmm???".

  5. One person lesser now to call me "Pappu".

  6. Nomore IPs with the text "chop chop".

  7. Nobody to bug me on IPs from today.. :(

  8. Nobody to ask me to refer to coordinates in the stylesheet.

  9. Nobody to ask me whether I kicked the network cable.

  10. Nobody to make me use Word Web anymore.

  11. One person less to trigger 'Pappu Kaands'.

  12. Nobody to delegate their work anymore.

  13. Will not hear the word "Shuddup" anymore.


I can go on and on with this list... But if I continue.... i guess other will have to write such mails about me.. As i would be kicked out of here... Nice to have a wonderful friend like Shwets...

And btw.. think Shaju is gonna occupy Shweta's place....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home